Instead of just selling services we help people understand their options. We walk them through everything to eventually help make their bravest ideas come to life. And now we seek a partner who understands the value of helping their fellowmen over making a sale.WE LOOK FOR A PERSON WHO:
- Is ready to integrate into the tech- industry, and understand all the peculiarities of the IT-sphere. We are ready to help you lose the foolish, but you should definitely keep the hungry
- Maintains their speaking and writing English on at least a C1 level
- Is attentive to detail (as there is a handful of legal nuances
- Combines technical and humanitarian mindsets, possesses broad vision and acute mind
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Is willing to learn a lot and widen their horizons
- For starters, study all categories of immigrant visas and the nuances of obtaining it
- Learn how to "speak IT" and increase your ability to actually understand what it is that a client created that distinguishes them in their field
- When you’re ready, you will consult our clients on what are their options and what we can do to make these options real (and how much is the cost)
- Make ethical deals ranging from £5k to £50k
- Zero cold calls, incoming prospects are well warmed up
- Answer all the questions arising during the consultation and help determine what is best for the client
- Build trust with the prospect and maintain transparency in our ongoing relationship with the client
- Lead communication with prospects
WHAT YOU GET:
- It is crucial you understand that the aim of the calls is not just making a sale, but bringing value to anyone who you’ve happened to be talking to. We are not fast food, we’re not a law firm, we do not make cold calls. We share information mostly hidden in the immigration world; we want to help: either by providing service or just by talking through everything.
- A job within an international team based in London
- An ability to work from anywhere: all you need is a computer with good internet connection
- You will meet leading specialists and entrepreneurs from around the Globe, who change the world with what they do, every day
- If we’re a good fit for each other — potentially you will build and lead your own department
- A proactive and caring team
- Above-market wage and bonuses
- The conditions are the following:
- The first month is a probation period when you mostly watch and learn, with a wage of £1,000, starting the second month you get to lead your own calls, with a £1,200−1,500 base rate + KPI bonuses. Full-time, fully remote (however, presence in Moscow to meet and interact with our co-founders and the team would be a slight advantage).
- We will pay you £150 for each closed deal. (Currently, we close at least 20−30 new clients per month).
Respond with a Cover Letter:
1) How should we balance our crypto portfolio this Autumn? Should we invest in Ether or Cardano? Or maybe any particular DeFi?
2) What’s the usual relocation package FAANG companies do for their newbies?
3) Where should one study to get hired at Google?
4) What’s your deepest and darkest secret you have never told anyone before?
5) How should the process of onboarding look like? What tests should you go through?
Please write 1−2 paragraphs to answer each question. There are no correct answers, but we strongly encourage you to use any sources at your disposal to find it.APPLICANTS WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE REVIEWED.